Settingup a New Currency in FrontAccounting
Settingup a New Currency in FrontAccounting. From the settings of Frontaccounting it can available some pre-defined currencies. But not all currencies. If you want to add your local currency to frontacounting is easy and here is a doc to setup it.
- Just login into Frontaccounting with System_administrator role. Than from the navigation menu, select “Banking and General Ledger” .
- under the page, select “Currencies” . There you can see the existing currencies, with that , you can have option to add your own currency.
- Here you have to specify the Currency Abbreviation , Symbol, Name , Hundredths name, Country and Auto- Update option.
- Than it will be added to your currencies list,
- Than move to your setup page and open company setup and finally,
- set your default currency as your desired one from the currencies list.