Frontaccounting Migration from Localhost to Live Server
Frontaccounting Migration from Localhost to Live Server is become headache to some peoples. Here is a some guidelines and tips while moving from localhost to remote server.There is not much changes in it. Just Configuration file edit work. The Following steps will help you to migrate your Frontaccounting from localhost to remote server:
1. Just copy the localhost frontaccounting folder. For example Here is my Codes folder. ‘ C:/xampp/htdocs/fa/‘. So I just copy the entire things of ‘fa‘ Folder.
2. Upload the files to your remote server. I mean upload it to live server.
3. Now, Just open you localhost and followed by PHPMyAdmin. And export your database, which you used for Frontaccounting.
4. Move to your live host and open it PHPMyadmin by using your cPanel
5. Import your database there, No, need to edit anything in it. If your localhost database name and remote host database must be one and same to avoid export and import problems.
6. Let’s move to the edit work. Just open your host using FTP software or cPanel File manager. And find the file “config_db.php“.And just edit the file using any Text editor,( use your preferred one).
7. Change the host name and username and password as per your live host, And save the file and upload it to host again,
Now, move to your browser and open the Frontaccounting site url and login there with your company and user details.
If you have any problem with these steps or any bug while migrating files, comment below.